NVIDIA today unveiled a comprehensive global program to support the innovation and growth of startups that are driving new breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and data science.
The NVIDIA Inception Program provides unique tools, resources and opportunities to the waves of entrepreneurs starting new companies, so they can develop products and services with a first-mover advantage.
"Startups worldwide are taking advantage of deep learning for its superhuman speed and accuracy in applications like radiology, fraud detection and self-driving cars," said Kimberly Powell, senior director of Industry Business Development at NVIDIA. "We're committed to helping the world's most innovative companies break new ground with AI and revolutionize every industry."
The Inception Program provides innovative startups with key support to help grow their businesses and bring revolutionary products to market faster. Benefits include access to:
- Latest NVIDIA deep learning technologies - Early access to the latest GPU hardware, as well as the NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK, the NVIDIA® DIGITS™ deep learning GPU training System, the NVIDIA GPU Inference Engine and more.
- Deep learning expertise - Access to NVIDIA's deep learning experts and world-class engineering teams, which include computational mathematicians who specialize in designing algorithms for GPU-accelerated computing platforms.
- NVIDIA's global network - Customers, partners and suppliers, and NVIDIA marketing reach.
- Technical training - Online and in-person courses via the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute.
- Funding - Qualified companies may be eligible for funding through NVIDIA's GPU Ventures Program.
Organizations interested in joining the NVIDIA Inception Program can learn more and apply on the NVIDIA website.
Deep Learning Resources
- Deep learning website with "What's hot in deep learning" video
- Deep learning infographic
- Ovum Whitepaper: "Machine Learning in Business Use Cases"
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) is a computer technology company that has pioneered GPU-accelerated computing. It targets the world's most demanding users -- gamers, designers and scientists -- with products, services and software that power amazing experiences in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, professional visualization and autonomous cars. More information at http://nvidianews.nvidia.com/.
Certain statements in this press release including, but not limited to, statements as to: the benefits and impact of the NVIDIA Inception Program; NVIDIA's commitment to help companies related to artificial intelligence; and funding through NVIDIA's GPU Ventures Program are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause results to be materially different than expectations. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: global economic conditions; our reliance on third parties to manufacture, assemble, package and test our products; the impact of technological development and competition; development of new products and technologies or enhancements to our existing product and technologies; market acceptance of our products or our partners' products; design, manufacturing or software defects; changes in consumer preferences or demands; changes in industry standards and interfaces; unexpected loss of performance of our products or technologies when integrated into systems; as well as other factors detailed from time to time in the reports NVIDIA files with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, including its Form 10-Q for the fiscal period ended May 1, 2016. Copies of reports filed with the SEC are posted on the company's website and are available from NVIDIA without charge. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and speak only as of the date hereof, and, except as required by law, NVIDIA disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances.
© 2016 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and NVIDIA DIGITS are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice.